Saying things like “we never have plans on the weekend” is like boasting about “never getting sick” during flu season. Knock on wood all you want, but the universe wants you to be wrong. Honestly. We never have plans. A few times a month we have something – dinner plans or a work trip or [...]
Archive | working girl RSS feed for this section
I have been known to joke about my status of “Black Sheep” in a family of do-gooders. Whether it’s military service or nursing or education or medicine, I’m surrounded by people who do very selfless, noble things with their lives while I work… in advertising. No one at my office is saving lives or defending [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...