Because this has become a place I feel comfortable over-sharing, I think it's only fair to tell you about my ChapStick thing. It's one of those brands that has become synonymous with the product itself – like Kleenex or Q-tips or McNuggets. And it's not hard to see why. I personally take great care of my ChapStick. [...]
Archive | Work RSS feed for this section
By this time last week, I'd already been vomited on. More than once. And the week didn't improve much from there. First, you should probably understand that Winter Weather in Northwest Arkansas takes on a life of its own. One minute the Weatherman is predicting a chance of winter precipitation and the next thing you know we're expecting 2-4" [...]
This week has been, well, a long one. I won't bore you with excuses for my lag in posting. I won't even bore you with the details of my "long" week, because I'm certainly aware that everyone is busy and everyone is tired and everyone has "stuff" going on. But! This week I decided enough [...]
This is what it looks like. Count them. Three Sonic cups. Three. LARGES. In my defense, I think one of them was still on my desk from the day before. I think. But I know I got one on my way to work and one during Happy Hour. I don't even want to do the [...]
That's right folks. It's Shareholder's Week here in NWA. And for the first 8 summers I lived in Fayetteville that meant staying as far away from campus as I could manage during the first week of June. But this year I decided to brave the craziness. My team at work created two different booths – [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...