I kinda hate the phrase 'Time heals all wounds'. It suggests that the mere passing of time will help you get past any amount of pain or grief, that marking days off a calendar will somehow help you feel better. I just don't buy it. What terrible advice to give a grieving friend. "Just hang […]
Archive | We are family RSS feed for this section
I just sat here for ten minutes trying to think of a good way to describe the feeling I get when I drive to Cabot. Nada. I don't know. It's weird. I haven't lived there in over ten years, but it's such a special part of who I am. And every single time I close […]
Laura finally posted some wedding photos on Facebook – which you should be able to see by clicking HERE. The photo above is Colt and my Dad. Poor little guy felt puny the whole weekend of the wedding, so all the photos of him have the poor, pathetic look that makes kids so cheek-pinching cute. But this photo […]
I just looked in my Archives and discovered I managed to forego a Year In Review post for 2009. How did THAT happen? The year that brought Colt's first birthday, my trip to Africa, The Great Ice Storm, Colt's first air travel, first haircut and first day of "real" daycare. Yeah. Somehow that post never got […]
There are probably families out there that ate more food and watched more football and spent more time doing absolutely nothing than we did this week, but there can't be many. We spent about 80% of the weekend on the floor playing. Cars, Legos, cars, dominos, cars. Ninny dragged out some of the Matchbox cars Jeff had as a […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...