I know better than to go to Walmart on Saturday afternoons. Really I do. But darn if it isn't the most convenient time of the week to go grocery shopping. And when I go, and circle the lot 27 times just for a chance at a parking spot a quarter mile away from the door, […]
Archive | Walmart RSS feed for this section
The Hogs played in Little Rock over Labor Day weekend, so we didn't make it to the game. But Colt was pretty pumped about the first Game Day of the season. As you can see, he has remote-in-hand. He's ready! The couch is a new favorite destination. He can climb up there by himself, if he […]
That's right folks. It's Shareholder's Week here in NWA. And for the first 8 summers I lived in Fayetteville that meant staying as far away from campus as I could manage during the first week of June. But this year I decided to brave the craziness. My team at work created two different booths – […]
100% recyclable Made from 85% recycled materials Made from approximately 4 plastic soda bottles Can replace 50 plastic shopping bags Can carry the same weight as 2-3 plastic shopping bags Where have you been all my life?! As you know, I vowed to adopt a PSP and settled on reusable shopping bags. And I couldn't […]
Tomorrow Colt will be 2 whole weeks old – which is truly hard to believe. We waited for him for so long and we are enjoying every minute of him being here. I am almost ready to say that I can’t remember what we did without him. He’s such a sweet little guy, and – […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...