It now seems like a hundred years since I wrote this. Can that really have been just six months ago? I don't know how obvious it is from THAT post how doubtful I was that I would ever get to write THIS post, but trust me – it was iffy. I admitted to Jeff this [...]
Archive | Saatchi RSS feed for this section
The race is less than 3 days away! And all of you have been amazing with support and motivation and donations — I can't thank you enough. And I want to make one last push. I'm running on the Saatchi & Saatchi X Team. I've hit my personal goal of $1000 (THANKS TO ALL OF [...]
I never wanna see another treadmill as long as I live. Well, until the next time it rains. Or until the next time it's dark when I want to go running — because I'm a complete and utter scaredy cat. Sunday morning was a breakthrough. I got up early and headed to the park to [...]
I don't really run. We've covered this. Remember? But! I recently committed myself to running anyway. Because I'm that kind of crazy. And because I have this curious urge to do and try things — that I've never done or tried. That's right, this running nonsense is on my Life List. It's official. Right there [...]
I spent nearly every Wednesday night between the first day of 7th grade and the day of high school graduation at Youth Bible Study at Cabot United Methodist Church. It was a midpoint of the week and a time I remember with a smile. One of my favorite parts of Bible Study was "Pows and [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...