Maybe I'll squeeze out some blogging by the end of the week. We're on summer hours around here.
Archive | Randomness RSS feed for this section
We DID celebrate Mother's Day around here. And my whole family was in town. And I have MANY photos and stories of our weekend to share. Tomorrow. Tonight, I am going to bed. But not before I post a little consolation prize for you. "Buddy, stand beside it so people don't think we got this […]
Scene in doctor's office waiting room yesterday – SARAH is mindlessly flipping through a magazine and minding her own business. The magazine happens to have a photo of the recent royal wedding on the cover. Of course it does. STRANGER is sitting a few feet away, wrangling a boy SARAH assumes to be STRANGER'S GRANDSON. […]
I've been quiet this week. Well, the blog has been quiet this week. And not for lack of things going on around here, believe you me — it's been a wild few weeks. But I think I've been on overload and not able to get anything filtered through my fingers and onto the keyboard in […]
I have bags.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007