I sat right here a month ago and declared 2014 the year of Balance. You were here! You remember! And no sooner did I hit “Publish” on that well-meaning vision of the upcoming, reasonably-balanced, appropriately-prioritized year than February materialized as anything but. *sigh* So here we are, March. I belong to a Facebook group with […]
Archive | random musings RSS feed for this section
A few days ago I read a post in my Facebook News Feed that stopped me, made me smile, and think, “yeah!” Without another thought, I tapped “share”. No one ever got a great story from a treadmill. It spoke to me. It said, “staying inside where it’s safe and warm is boring — go! […]
I Instagrammed a quick photo of a Crock-Pot meal in-progress tonight, in order that the social media universe might share in my ’tis-the-season-to-give-the-Crock-Pot-a-permanent-home-on-the-kitchen-counter attitude. And y’all ate it up. And enough people asked for the recipe that I decided to make it official. This recipe was originally discovered by yours truly on allrecipes.com the first […]
Well, I suppose I’ve stared at this blank page long enough. It’s halfway over by now, but — around here — October is the gift that keeps on giving. And by “gift” I actually mean “turbulent whirlwind of emotions”. October ain’t over till it’s over. A few weeks ago, I tried to articulate it to […]
It’s been a rough week of playing “Catch the Stomach Bug” around here. Here. Enjoy a few sleep-and-nutrient-deprived nuggets of nonsense. *** Sunday night, I stood at the sink rinsing vomit out of Colt’s pillowcase for what would NOT be the last time this week. As I threw the sheets in the washing machine and […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...