The Boy will be 17 months old tomorrow and I thought it was high time for a Colt Update. I have let life and work and other whatnot get in the way of my blogging lately, but the little guy has been having a great few weeks. He continues to have an enviable amount of [...]
Archive | Preschool RSS feed for this section
Those of you who have been following along know that we've gone back and forth several times about daycare. We were leaving Ms. Barbara's. Then we weren't. Still on the waiting list, but moving to an in-between place. Then we were staying at Ms. Barbara's again. The reasons for all the mind-changing are not that [...]
We took the boy for his 1 year well-child check this morning, and – wouldn't you know it – he is a 22 lb 31 inch beautiful specimen of a boy. He is in the 30th percentile for weight, 50th for height, and his 18 inch noggin is 50th percentile. Everyone we saw this morning [...]
You really came through for me. Thanks for all the encouraging and helpful words of advice. We're not any closer to deciding on a daycare – yet! – but I am feeling more confident that we're capable of it. When I was pregnant, we use to remind ourselves that "people have babies every day" and [...]
Jeff and I toured our first preschool today. And we have NO idea what we're doing. Is every single stage of parenthood going to feel like this? I know it's only the first one we've seen, but I really felt like I knew enough about snacks and naps and the alphabet to easily feel confident [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...