There are many individual windows of time during the course of parenting a child that you should not take for granted. Everyone tells you to travel and go to restaurants when your child is an infant because it gets much, much more difficult to do these things as you begin to factor in mobility and […]
Archive | Parenting RSS feed for this section
Schools around here – and probably elsewhere – build a certain number of days into the school year to accommodate potential cancellations for snow. Snow days. They're a gamble, really. If you build in too many days then you have "extra" time in the school year. But not enough and you pay for it later. […]
A few weeks ago I posted about completing my second 5K, and – naturally – I celebrated with my friends and family via multiple social media outlets. But one Facebook comment in particular has stuck with me. My Uncle Brian commented: "you've kind of got that working toward a goal thing well in hand, eh?" […]
I married a really good guy. And I usually show my love and respect for him by NOT writing about him on my blog. Since Colt was born, I've had to push some boundaries by showing Jeff in more photos here and there, but I try to be respectful of the fact that I am […]
I have bags.
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...