If you had asked me before now I'd have told you I pictured Colt's first Razorback athletic event as a really big deal. I'd have told you he would love it and be enthralled with the game, sitting still and watching the action. Well. Mr. Squirmy Pants spent the first half of the Ladyback Soccer […]
Archive | Month of Colt RSS feed for this section
A is for bitty, bitty addergator.
I wrapped him in a towel after his shower this morning and offered to carry him "like a baby" to his room to get dressed. Colt: I'm not a baby, I a BOY. Me: You're not Mama's baby? Colt: I'm nobody's baby. Me: Well who are you? Colt: Mama's boy. And Daddy's boy, too. Not […]
This is the face of a munchkin who did not take a nap today. He fell asleep on the way home and could barely hold his head up and put one foot in front of the other to walk in the house after school. His sleepiness did not stop him, however, from fighting some crime […]
Endlessly helpful, this one. He washes clothes, he puts away toys, and I'm pretty sure if I could bottle the way I feel when he says the word "belly" it could bring world peace.
- Still my favorite smile November 23, 2014
- Pumpkins and Pioneering | Halloween 2014 November 12, 2014
- A Chicken Story October 28, 2014
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007