If you had asked me before now I'd have told you I pictured Colt's first Razorback athletic event as a really big deal. I'd have told you he would love it and be enthralled with the game, sitting still and watching the action. Well. Mr. Squirmy Pants spent the first half of the Ladyback Soccer […]
Archive | Month of Colt RSS feed for this section
A is for bitty, bitty addergator.
I wrapped him in a towel after his shower this morning and offered to carry him "like a baby" to his room to get dressed. Colt: I'm not a baby, I a BOY. Me: You're not Mama's baby? Colt: I'm nobody's baby. Me: Well who are you? Colt: Mama's boy. And Daddy's boy, too. Not […]
This is the face of a munchkin who did not take a nap today. He fell asleep on the way home and could barely hold his head up and put one foot in front of the other to walk in the house after school. His sleepiness did not stop him, however, from fighting some crime […]
Endlessly helpful, this one. He washes clothes, he puts away toys, and I'm pretty sure if I could bottle the way I feel when he says the word "belly" it could bring world peace.
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...