It's a different game, my friends. Cross country running is so very different than road running. Cross country means no true zoning out and mindlessly putting one foot in front of the other. Cross country means uneven terrain, slick grass, ankle-twisting gravel and strategically placed tree roots. It means constant scanning of the ground in […]
Archive | Jeff RSS feed for this section
Several months ago, I learned of the Warrior Dash. "…a mud-crawling, fire-leaping, extreme run from hell. This fierce running series is held on the most challenging and rugged terrain across the globe. Warriors conquer extreme obstacles, push their limits, and celebrate with kick-ass music, beer, and warrior helmets." And it was coming to our area […]
The Month of Colt is supposed to be all Colt all the time, but today he agreed to share the spotlight with us — in honor of our anniversary. So nice of him, right? Complete with cheesy, squinty smile! Yes, five years ago today our family began. We really came into our own in June […]
Finally, right? We’ve been home a week now and I’ve had time to sort through and edit photos, and I’ve even received photos from a few other members of our hiking group – which I love! You’re probably already aware of my ‘the more the merrier’ attitude about pictures. But I’ve enjoyed reliving our trip […]
Well, we made it. 40+ miles of hiking in 4 days. Those of you tuned in to Facebook and/or Twitter know that I reentered the world of social media with a bang as soon as I stepped back into any semblance of cellphone signal on Friday. What can I say? I missed you. I was […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...