It’s been a slow news week. Here’s a sampling of NW Arkansas grammar for your entertainment – Sign welcoming patrons into Tony C’s (formerly Fuzzy’s) on Garland in Fayetteville. This one is perhaps the saddest. This was hanging in the window of the hair salon at [...]
Archive | Grammar RSS feed for this section
So my friend Ross was in town this week, and she and I went to dinner last night. After dinner we both ran by Wal-Mart on the way home only to discover that Wal-Mart has (once again) been taken over by ugly and useless Valentine’s Day paraphernalia. On our way to the shampoo/hairspray aisle we were [...]
I promised to regale you with tales of my weekend in Dallas for Devon’s birthday – and I shall not disappoint. I drove to Little Rock to meet up with Devon and Niki and continued on to Dallas to stay with Andrew. Andrew lives in the cutest little apartment near downtown – and we all [...]
So I took this picture a week or so ago – and planned on making fun of it here. Something about inviting you to meet me at the bakery/BBQ on Main Street in Johnson at the strike of goo… But I got distracted and that nugget never made it to the blog before now. But yesterday, [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...