Charlie Brown’s got nothin’ on this kid. Football Practice from Sarah Hood on Vimeo. CLICK HERE if you don’t see a video. He is a stickler for accuracy when it comes to his uniforms. The gloves (and helmet and pants and jersey) were all his idea. “Just like the real football players.”
Archive | go hogs go RSS feed for this section
Honestly, I thought Colt’s first Razorback football game was still a few years away, seeing as it would require sitting still in a small, defined space and focusing on one primary event for hours on end. He’s four, people. Those things are a distant dream. So we are content to be those fans who haven’t [...]
It’s very nearly an official holiday in this house, the first weekend of college football. Living in a college town, we can’t help but get caught up in the excitement and energy of game day. And we don’t even try to fight it. Colt says 8 is his favorite number because “it looks like a [...]
If you had asked me before now I'd have told you I pictured Colt's first Razorback athletic event as a really big deal. I'd have told you he would love it and be enthralled with the game, sitting still and watching the action. Well. Mr. Squirmy Pants spent the first half of the Ladyback Soccer [...]
Tailgating in rain boots. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. The rain threatened to ruin our afternoon of tailgating and hog calling, but it cleared out just in time. No actual game for this little guy yet — maybe next year. But he spends every spare minute during the week asking when we get [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Amanda C.: There is absolutely no watching that without cryin...
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....