So it isn’t actually fall yet, but the weather in Fayetteville today was certainly trying to convince us otherwise. And even though the Razorbacks are playing on the road this weekend, we still got plenty of football action on this beautiful, crisp “fall” Saturday. First game for the Cowboys! All the teams are sponsored through […]
Archive | fayetteville livin’ RSS feed for this section
Sure, school started and we were “back to the routine” after the summer, but the routine wasn’t truly complete before this past weekend. NOW we’re “back to school”. Hood family fall Saturdays mean college football and everything that comes with it in this town. Usually, we are melting in the late summer Arkansas heat during […]
My love/hate relationship with the Hogeye Marathon continues. We go way back, me and the Hogeye. Well, not WAY back, but far enough. The Hogeye gave me a nothing-if-not-memorable first marathon experience in 2012, rounded out Half-a-palooza in 2013, and 2014 came on the heels of Angry Feet. Where everybody knows your name This was […]
It’s Day 6, but the sun is out and it’s above freezing for the first time in a week — so the end is in sight, Northwest Arkansas Mamas! As this, the first of what will likely be several winter weather “events” this season, comes to an overdue end, I find myself already thinking about […]
The Weather Channel is calling it Winter Storm Cleon, Southerners used it as the latest excuse to panic, and Walmarts everywhere called it payday. And if the persimmons are to be believed, this is only the beginning. As for the Hoods, we ducked into the grocery store for a few necessities (eggs, milk, Cool Ranch […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...