Another exciting week in the life of Baby Hood! Though I couldn’t quite get my act together to have Colt participate in Cow Appreciation Day last weekend at Chick-fil-A, we did have a good week. I know I’ve mentioned before that our backyard is like our own personal Wild Kingdom. This week was no different. [...]
Archive | Chick-fil-A RSS feed for this section
This morning I was quite hungry and we are out of both Poptarts AND Granola Bars at home – so I decided to stop through Chick-fil-A on my way to work. It’s strategically placed between home and my office – and really between anywhere and my office – so it is easily my most favorite [...]
Periodically, we’ll get surprises in our mailboxes at work – coupons and such. Well this week we got coupons for Chick-fil-A (which unless you’ve been living in a cave, you know is my FAVORITE). Before I even realized I had my own coupon downstairs – 2! people stopped by my desk to offer me theirs. [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...