I just sat here for ten minutes trying to think of a good way to describe the feeling I get when I drive to Cabot. Nada. I don't know. It's weird. I haven't lived there in over ten years, but it's such a special part of who I am. And every single time I close […]
Archive | Cabot RSS feed for this section
I truly and honestly can't believe I'm old enough to tell you that I attended my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. I often have trouble remembering how old I am and that I'm a "grown up" now. I tend to operate as if I'm just moving through my life, getting married and having […]
Didn't I just write a mulligan entry a few weeks ago? It was the Christmas Break that wouldn't end when a combination of bad weather and toddler sickness had us cooped up for almost an entire extra week at the beginning of January. The work/school/eating/sleeping schedule was completely out the window and just when I […]
Today is two weeks until what would have been the first Christmas in three years for all six Martins to be together. It has been an especially hard few months considering the holidays, but everyone finds comfort in different ways and mine has been in stories. I have looked through pictures and read pieces of Tom’s blog nearly every day the […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...