I just sat here for ten minutes trying to think of a good way to describe the feeling I get when I drive to Cabot. Nada. I don't know. It's weird. I haven't lived there in over ten years, but it's such a special part of who I am. And every single time I close […]
Archive | Cabot RSS feed for this section
I truly and honestly can't believe I'm old enough to tell you that I attended my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. I often have trouble remembering how old I am and that I'm a "grown up" now. I tend to operate as if I'm just moving through my life, getting married and having […]
Didn't I just write a mulligan entry a few weeks ago? It was the Christmas Break that wouldn't end when a combination of bad weather and toddler sickness had us cooped up for almost an entire extra week at the beginning of January. The work/school/eating/sleeping schedule was completely out the window and just when I […]
Today is two weeks until what would have been the first Christmas in three years for all six Martins to be together. It has been an especially hard few months considering the holidays, but everyone finds comfort in different ways and mine has been in stories. I have looked through pictures and read pieces of Tom’s blog nearly every day the […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...