What is the challenge? A look back on your year. A time for reflection. A chance to make new friends. __________ Sign. Me. Up. I live for that stuff. So I recently found a website called gwenbell.com. And though I am 18 days late, I LOVE the idea of taking time during each day in [...]
Archive | Bump RSS feed for this section
Colt Edmund. Born Wednesday, 18 June at 3:06 pm. 6lbs 6 oz. 19 3/4 inches.
I know how disappointed you must be. But trust me – no one’s more disappointed than us. Poor little guy probably can’t handle the pressure — Erika pointed out this weekend that there are people on at least 3 continents waiting for a "The Baby is Here!" phone call! He’ll be here soon enough. I [...]
I would really appreciate it if all of the utilities and appliances in our house would band together and simultaneously WORK APPROPRIATELY for 24 hours in a row! You may remember the washer issues that we had recently. Turns out that was only the beginning… I have (in the last 10 days) been on the [...]
I know I’ve mentioned that we’ve been going to the park to walk lately, and I wanted to share a few of the borderline-bizarre things that have happened while at the park in the last few days. I absolutely love people-watching and I never dreamed that Wilson Park in Fayetteville, Arkansas would be a prime [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...