Tomorrow is August Eve, and I refuse to let July slip by without so much as a check-in. With a quick, confirming glance at the archives, I have blogged at least once in every single month since March 2005 — and there’s no reason to break that kind of record! So. July. Man, I owe […]
Archive | blogging about blogging RSS feed for this section
Once upon a time it was 1994. A Clinton was in the White House, the Olympics were in Lillehammer, and my family got its first taste of the internet. AOL. Or America Online, as it was known then. In those days, a single AOL account was only allowed five screen names and there were six […]
Almost a month ago now, the tribe got back together and confirmed that lightning can indeed strike the same place twice. If you remember back in the fall, I mentioned a group of women — writers — I’d found over the past few years who have motivated and challenged me in ways I never knew […]
Confession time: I’ve never made actual sausage. But one of my coworkers at the agency is a member of the Krizman family (of Krizman’s House of Sausage fame), and I trust that he knows a thing or two about it. He’s been known to describe the creative process at work as “sausage making”. Meaning, the […]
You know those parents who hold off on naming a new baby until they meet him in the hospital? Typically, they have a few favorite names in mind, but they just need to see that little face to determine whether he’s a Jack or a Henry. That’s how I felt about 2014 and my goals […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...