It’s coming! It’s coming! The NWA Listen to Your Mother show will be here before you know it. And it’s officially SOLD OUT. But you’ve come to the right place — I’ve got two tickets to give away! If you’ve managed to miss all of the recent excitement — here’s a crash course in LTYM: [...]
Archive | blogging about blogging RSS feed for this section
I spent most of my high school weekends traveling the state, competing in speech and drama tournaments. My friends and I spent weeks scouring scene books and collections of poetry and stories, then memorizing, rehearsing, and fine-tuning our pieces to get ready for the next tournament. We practiced pace, volume, diction. We traveled by school [...]
At 19, I got my passport. And by that point, I’d visited 20ish of 50 states. Heck, I’d LIVED IN four of them! I doubt it was intentional, but my parents raised children with varying levels of wanderlust — and I’m no exception. I genuinely want to see the world, and I’m always looking for [...]
Sometimes I fantasize of a world in which living out my life list is my job. In my daydream, someone somewhere is willing to pay me to tackle one adventure after the next — and write about it. I travel the world, meet fascinating people, try new things, laugh a lot, and have an incredible [...]
Even after all this time, it’s weird. If I use a handful of words to describe myself – “runner” is one of them. Funny how things happen, huh? If you’re new-ish around here you may not understand why it’s weird, but it hasn’t been that long ago I ran my first mile – and it [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...