If you’ve managed to miss all of the recent excitement — here’s a crash course in LTYM:
LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER features live readings by local writers on the beauty, the beast, and the barely-rested of motherhood, in celebration of Mother’s Day. Born of the creative work of mothers who publish on-line, each production is directed, produced, and performed by local communities, for local communities.
Now in its fourth year, LTYM will take place in 24 cities across the country. And I am beyond thrilled to be part of the cast here in Northwest Arkansas.Want more info?
The Northwest Arkansas show will be held Thursday, May 30 at 7pm at the Walton Arts Center Starr Theater. And, you guys, we held a table read this weekend with the entire cast and I’m here to tell you — this show will be an emotional roller-coaster. You will laugh, cry, cringe, nod knowingly, and leave the theater wanting to hug the first mama you see.5 ways to enter!
- Leave a comment here or on any Musings of Mother Hood post this week. | Go on, poke around.
- Share this post to Facebook. | Click the Facebook icon directly below this post, and don’t forget to tag Musings of Mother Hood somehow so I can give you credit!
- Share this post to Twitter. | Click the Twitter icon directly below this post, and don’t forget to tag @sarahmcow or #musingsofmotherhood so I can keep track!
- Subscribe to Musings of Mother Hood by email. | Click here to subscribe.
- Become a Facebook fan. | Click here for the Facebook page.
Contest will run from Monday, May 13, 2013 through Thursday, May 16, 2013 10pm CDT. The winner will be selected at random and announced right here on Friday, May 17.