This year, I resolved to “revive my life list” and tackle one adventure each month of 2013. Here we are on January 31st and I’ll bet you thought I’d already forgotten. Or just slacked. #14 | Take a Hot Yoga class There’s no big, profound reason for Hot Yoga appearing on the list, I had […]
Archive | January, 2013
I showed up Saturday morning for our long run. I got out of the car and immediately warned Jennifer, “I don’t wanna be here.” Attitude is everything, right? I’d spent most of the week enduring the stomach funk that’s been “going around” so I hadn’t been eating the right things or sleeping well. And it […]
My Uncle Jerry spent Christmas with us this year. He lives in South Dakota so it probably didn’t take much convincing to get him on a plane headed for San Antonio — like flying south for the winter. Jerry is my mom’s older brother – well, one of them – and it was great to […]
I own a rolling pin. It’s wooden and simple, with red handles to match my kitchen because everyone knows matching is a critical element when choosing utensils and appliances. I don’t specifically remember, but I’m fairly certain I stood in the rolling pin aisle and disregarded everything from brand name to price tag when I […]
This week I read that someone actually calculated the statistically most depressing day of the year. Blue Monday, they call it. The perfect storm of holiday letdown (and the arrival of credit card bills), dreary weather, and resolutions already broken — motivation is at an all-time low. Brace yourselves, this year it falls on January […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...