It was the perfect storm. My birthday expectation this year was the same as every year — Jeff and I would go eat somewhere we like to celebrate our birthdays, which are a week apart. We never make a big deal out of either of our birthdays, and we hadn’t made any plans — so [...]
Archive | October, 2012
You won’t believe this, but I’ve had a post titled “30″ in draft since August. I remember, as my birthday was approaching this year, that I needed to start gathering my thoughts. I just dug out the post, hoping it would provide a place to start as I am otherwise a bit scattered. It was [...]
This is the final post from our week with my parents, and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to post it! I hope it is worth the wait. The density of pumpkin patches in Northwest Arkansas continues to impress me year after year. I swear there are more every fall. So when we [...]
I’m a sucker for a Fayetteville race. And I’m an even bigger sucker for the Fayetteville fall weather. So registering for the Chile Pepper 10K was an easy decision. I’ve known for months I wanted to run a race that weekend — and I originally had a half marathon in mind. But… the summer turned [...]
Charlie Brown’s got nothin’ on this kid. Football Practice from Sarah Hood on Vimeo. CLICK HERE if you don’t see a video. He is a stickler for accuracy when it comes to his uniforms. The gloves (and helmet and pants and jersey) were all his idea. “Just like the real football players.”
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...