If you haven’t read Part 1, start HERE. When we left off, Jeff and I (and Dave, Cathy, and Jerry) had just drifted off to sleep at Phantom Ranch in the bottom of Grand Canyon. | DAY 3 | The next morning we awoke to the sound of Bright Angel Creek, and were delighted to […]
Archive | September, 2012
After a fantastic experience the summer before and a ringing endorsement from our friend Henry, our Summer 2012 trip was an easy decision. We made plans to hike Grand Canyon rim-to-rim with Four Season Guides. After meeting Pop and Ninny in Little Rock to deliver The Boy for a week of Grandparent Summer Camp, we […]
We’re home! We made it to the bottom of Grand Canyon AND BACK – and we have over FOUR HUNDRED photos to show for it. I will be spending the next several days sorting through them and trying my best to capture such an incredible trip in words for y’all. Seriously. 400. And video. In […]
When we took our first hiking trip together two years ago, I don’t think we had any idea how much we would really, truly enjoy it. We did it again last year and it’s now officially a thing. An annual break from the rat race. Not a physically relaxing break, necessarily, but a much-needed brain […]
It’s no secret that we’ve had a crazy hot summer. Record-breaking. Crazy. Hot. And I honestly thought we were over it. It’s September! Summer is “over”! Not so much. Last year, we were all wearing jackets before the race — it was cold! NOT a problem this year. It was supposed to be in the […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...