It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. Right? On that note, I did another tri. And it was a lesson in patience and perspective from start to finish. We combined it with a visit to Ninny and Pop’s house and headed to Arkadelphia for the weekend. The 15th […]
Archive | August, 2012
First day of the last year of preschool. The countdown to Kindergarten has begun.
I just couldn’t help myself so I stole my own thunder last week by posting a few photos of our Sisters Weekend to Facebook. But not to worry, there are more! Laura drove up from Dallas to visit for a few days and we had some good ole Sister Time – which doesn’t happen nearly […]
Usually, I warn you when I go on summer hours, but I guess this year I just assumed you knew. So. I’ve been on summer blogging hours. FYI. Which means, essentially, I’ve blogged on no particular schedule and at no regular interval. This is equal parts freeing and stressful for me as I would really […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...