What could be more appropriate on the last official day of Month of Colt 2012 than a cucumber update? Look! Our first Q-number! I was getting worried that this blazing hot summer was going to mean the slow, sad death of our Q-number plants, but they are proving to be tough little guys. Here’s hopin’ [...]
Archive | June, 2012
Seriously? Four days behind? How did you guys let that happen? (I actually wrote this last night – Day 28! – but it was nearly midnight by the time I was done so I decided to call it a night and go for Day 29.) *** A few months ago, we embarked on a new [...]
The caption for every single one of these pictures is, “Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *pause* Can we do it again, Daddy?” Pool Time with Daddy from Sarah Hood on Vimeo. CLICK HERE if you don’t see a video.
[Pictured with the artist: Sun, Moon, Fire House w/Trees & Lake, Easter Bunny, Fire] [Artist's Assistant: Bec Bec]
It may seem unconventional, but we are low-maintenance birthday people. We don’t do pinatas and we don’t do party hats and we don’t do themed, coordinated decorations and favors. Every year, on the anniversary of the day we became a family of three, we spend time together – as that family of three. We play [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...