What could be more appropriate on the last official day of Month of Colt 2012 than a cucumber update? Look! Our first Q-number! I was getting worried that this blazing hot summer was going to mean the slow, sad death of our Q-number plants, but they are proving to be tough little guys. Here’s hopin’ […]
Archive | June, 2012
Seriously? Four days behind? How did you guys let that happen? (I actually wrote this last night – Day 28! – but it was nearly midnight by the time I was done so I decided to call it a night and go for Day 29.) *** A few months ago, we embarked on a new […]
The caption for every single one of these pictures is, “Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *pause* Can we do it again, Daddy?” Pool Time with Daddy from Sarah Hood on Vimeo. CLICK HERE if you don’t see a video.
[Pictured with the artist: Sun, Moon, Fire House w/Trees & Lake, Easter Bunny, Fire] [Artist's Assistant: Bec Bec]
It may seem unconventional, but we are low-maintenance birthday people. We don’t do pinatas and we don’t do party hats and we don’t do themed, coordinated decorations and favors. Every year, on the anniversary of the day we became a family of three, we spend time together – as that family of three. We play […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...