What could be more appropriate on the last official day of Month of Colt 2012 than a cucumber update? Look! Our first Q-number! I was getting worried that this blazing hot summer was going to mean the slow, sad death of our Q-number plants, but they are proving to be tough little guys. Here’s hopin’ […]
Archive | June, 2012
Seriously? Four days behind? How did you guys let that happen? (I actually wrote this last night – Day 28! – but it was nearly midnight by the time I was done so I decided to call it a night and go for Day 29.) *** A few months ago, we embarked on a new […]
The caption for every single one of these pictures is, “Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *pause* Can we do it again, Daddy?” Pool Time with Daddy from Sarah Hood on Vimeo. CLICK HERE if you don’t see a video.
[Pictured with the artist: Sun, Moon, Fire House w/Trees & Lake, Easter Bunny, Fire] [Artist's Assistant: Bec Bec]
It may seem unconventional, but we are low-maintenance birthday people. We don’t do pinatas and we don’t do party hats and we don’t do themed, coordinated decorations and favors. Every year, on the anniversary of the day we became a family of three, we spend time together – as that family of three. We play […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...