During our first trip to the library a few weeks ago, Colt checked out a book called The Firefighters. Shocking, I know. Throughout the book there are three children who play as firefighters and want to do everything “just like the REAL ones”. As you know, this is my reality lately. So I was thrilled […]
Archive | February, 2012
Saturday morning I was headed out the door for my last long run before the Little Rock Half Marathon next weekend and I grabbed my Garmin off the charger. Dead. You have GOT to be kidding me. I’m 8 days from my next race and 63 days away from THE race, and my Garmin dies? […]
It had to happen eventually. Winter, that is. It’s been such a mild season so far I got lulled into thinking I might make it through my first winter as a runner without ever really running in the cold. Sure it’s been in the 20s here and there and I’ve braved a few windy days, […]
Colt: Mommy, some snails don’t have teeth and some cry. Me: Some snails crawl? Colt: No, CRY. Me: Why do they cry? Colt: Because they don’t have teeth!
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...