During our first trip to the library a few weeks ago, Colt checked out a book called The Firefighters. Shocking, I know. Throughout the book there are three children who play as firefighters and want to do everything “just like the REAL ones”. As you know, this is my reality lately. So I was thrilled [...]
Archive | February, 2012
Saturday morning I was headed out the door for my last long run before the Little Rock Half Marathon next weekend and I grabbed my Garmin off the charger. Dead. You have GOT to be kidding me. I’m 8 days from my next race and 63 days away from THE race, and my Garmin dies? [...]
It had to happen eventually. Winter, that is. It’s been such a mild season so far I got lulled into thinking I might make it through my first winter as a runner without ever really running in the cold. Sure it’s been in the 20s here and there and I’ve braved a few windy days, [...]
Colt: Mommy, some snails don’t have teeth and some cry. Me: Some snails crawl? Colt: No, CRY. Me: Why do they cry? Colt: Because they don’t have teeth!
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...