Whether it’s because I’m embarrassed to admit it or because I simply can’t remember, I can’t tell you how long it’s been since last I had a valid library card. I assume my University of Arkansas student ID doesn’t count so that means it was at least pre-2000, and now I’ve distracted myself with that […]
Archive | January, 2012
1. We had A LOT of fun Wednesday night at Fun City. 2. If you wait until the evening is over and the boys are exhausted, you will be lucky to get a halfhearted yet still (obviously) adorable photo of these cuties. (Colt and Carter. Carter’s parents are longtime friends of ours — Josh and […]
Buddy, Today isn’t your birthday or the first day of school or Mother’s Day or any other traditionally significant day in our lives. It’s just a Monday. And you’re on my mind. You’re so seamlessly part of our lives now I feel like I sometimes take for granted what an incredible little person you are. […]
I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I kinda love these posts. I love looking back over the year and revisiting our stories and photos and memories. So – as much for me as for you – I present 2011 with the Hoods. January. We started the year with a disappointing Razorback loss in the […]
You would have thought it was my first day. Now, I’m no expert, but I’ve run a mile or two and I should really know better than to try and cram for a race. I SHOULD. But evidently — I don’t. After I diligently prepared for back-to-back half marathons in December, I let my legs […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...