Whether it’s because I’m embarrassed to admit it or because I simply can’t remember, I can’t tell you how long it’s been since last I had a valid library card. I assume my University of Arkansas student ID doesn’t count so that means it was at least pre-2000, and now I’ve distracted myself with that [...]
Archive | January, 2012
1. We had A LOT of fun Wednesday night at Fun City. 2. If you wait until the evening is over and the boys are exhausted, you will be lucky to get a halfhearted yet still (obviously) adorable photo of these cuties. (Colt and Carter. Carter’s parents are longtime friends of ours — Josh and [...]
Buddy, Today isn’t your birthday or the first day of school or Mother’s Day or any other traditionally significant day in our lives. It’s just a Monday. And you’re on my mind. You’re so seamlessly part of our lives now I feel like I sometimes take for granted what an incredible little person you are. [...]
I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I kinda love these posts. I love looking back over the year and revisiting our stories and photos and memories. So – as much for me as for you – I present 2011 with the Hoods. January. We started the year with a disappointing Razorback loss in the [...]
4.22 – Cow Paddy 5K. Fayetteville AR4.30 – Ozark Race for the Cure 5K. Rogers AR5.21 – Speedy Skunk 5K. Prairie Grove AR6.4 – War Eagle Tail Twister 3.8 mile trail run. Rogers AR6.18 – Oil Run 5K. Smackover AR7.4 – Firecracker 5K. Rogers AR8.13 – Run for the Grapes. Tontitown AR8.27 – Goshen Gallop [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Amanda C.: There is absolutely no watching that without cryin...
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....