If you had asked me before now I'd have told you I pictured Colt's first Razorback athletic event as a really big deal. I'd have told you he would love it and be enthralled with the game, sitting still and watching the action. Well. Mr. Squirmy Pants spent the first half of the Ladyback Soccer […]
Archive | September, 2011
A is for bitty, bitty addergator.
I wrapped him in a towel after his shower this morning and offered to carry him "like a baby" to his room to get dressed. Colt: I'm not a baby, I a BOY. Me: You're not Mama's baby? Colt: I'm nobody's baby. Me: Well who are you? Colt: Mama's boy. And Daddy's boy, too. Not […]
Several months ago, I learned of the Warrior Dash. "…a mud-crawling, fire-leaping, extreme run from hell. This fierce running series is held on the most challenging and rugged terrain across the globe. Warriors conquer extreme obstacles, push their limits, and celebrate with kick-ass music, beer, and warrior helmets." And it was coming to our area […]
This is the face of a munchkin who did not take a nap today. He fell asleep on the way home and could barely hold his head up and put one foot in front of the other to walk in the house after school. His sleepiness did not stop him, however, from fighting some crime […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...