If you had asked me before now I'd have told you I pictured Colt's first Razorback athletic event as a really big deal. I'd have told you he would love it and be enthralled with the game, sitting still and watching the action. Well. Mr. Squirmy Pants spent the first half of the Ladyback Soccer […]
Archive | September, 2011
A is for bitty, bitty addergator.
I wrapped him in a towel after his shower this morning and offered to carry him "like a baby" to his room to get dressed. Colt: I'm not a baby, I a BOY. Me: You're not Mama's baby? Colt: I'm nobody's baby. Me: Well who are you? Colt: Mama's boy. And Daddy's boy, too. Not […]
Several months ago, I learned of the Warrior Dash. "…a mud-crawling, fire-leaping, extreme run from hell. This fierce running series is held on the most challenging and rugged terrain across the globe. Warriors conquer extreme obstacles, push their limits, and celebrate with kick-ass music, beer, and warrior helmets." And it was coming to our area […]
This is the face of a munchkin who did not take a nap today. He fell asleep on the way home and could barely hold his head up and put one foot in front of the other to walk in the house after school. His sleepiness did not stop him, however, from fighting some crime […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...