Friday night, Jeff and I each had dreams about running. Jeff dreamed I ran Saturday morning's 5K in 29:15. I dreamed the race ended in a cave — and the last 100 feet was a progressively slim crevice. All the runners were squeezing themselves through this tiny crack in a dark, slimy cave in order [...]
Archive | August, 2011
Right? I don't have to tell you people that things are busy. Work is busy. Home is busy. Summer is busy. School is busy. Yadda yadda yadda. Without ever consciously deciding to do so, I gave myself a break for the summer. A break from blogging. Kinda. We had a few trips planned, I was [...]
The forecast said storms. The kind denoted on the five-day calendar by not only rain, but little gray clouds and lightning bolts. I went to bed early Friday night having run well all week and feeling prepared for a good race Saturday morning. I was bummed about the rain, but I decided I could live [...]
I decided I need a bike. I haven't been on a bike in at least ten years — maybe more like fifteen. But I've been looking for something productive to do on days I'm not running and a bike seemed like the logical choice. Lucky for me, I know people. Bike people. My friend Ross [...]
What is it about the first day of school?
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...