Allow me to introduce you to the latest in a series of Colt's… companions. Vegetable. Cucumber, to be exact. This kid… Last Saturday, Colt and I went with my sister Becky to the Fayetteville Farmer's Market to find a dog. Becky had been talking to the Humane Society of the Ozarks about a specific dog […]
Archive | July, 2011
Finally, right? We’ve been home a week now and I’ve had time to sort through and edit photos, and I’ve even received photos from a few other members of our hiking group – which I love! You’re probably already aware of my ‘the more the merrier’ attitude about pictures. But I’ve enjoyed reliving our trip […]
Yosemite: July 2011 – Trip Report Monday, 11 July 2011 Gotta love flying west. Jeff and I left XNA around 1pm, flew to Sacramento via Denver and arrived around 5pm that afternoon. Just in time to get in a rental car and head for the hills. Our goal was to get to the park before […]
I watched a piece on ESPN today about the Make-A-Wish Foundation's attempt to bring a smile to the face of leukemia-stricken Brendan by arranging a meet-and-greet with Landon Donovan, his favorite soccer player. Even during the short snippet on SportsCenter, Brendan's positive spirit and inspiring story were undeniable. This little boy has every right to […]
Well, we made it. 40+ miles of hiking in 4 days. Those of you tuned in to Facebook and/or Twitter know that I reentered the world of social media with a bang as soon as I stepped back into any semblance of cellphone signal on Friday. What can I say? I missed you. I was […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...