It means more than a day off of work, and a weekend at the lake. It means more than enjoying a beer while hosting the first real BBQ of the season. It's more than the unofficial kick start to summer. And it's one of the most important days we Americans could possibly observe. Memorial Day [...]
Archive | May, 2011
I married a really good guy. And I usually show my love and respect for him by NOT writing about him on my blog. Since Colt was born, I've had to push some boundaries by showing Jeff in more photos here and there, but I try to be respectful of the fact that I am [...]
No, not THAT 3-0. Though it will be here before I know it, I'm sure. This weekend I was poised and ready to break the 30 minute mark for a 5K. I had seen the flyer for this cute little race in my goody bag from the Cow Paddy 5K back in April. Seriously. How [...]
It is T minus 30 days until my precious angel snowflake baby wild monkey-child turns three. THREE, people. Terrible Twos be damned. Time marches on. And you would think – with a full year to prepare – Moms would be better at this stuff. And, to be fair, I was. I think I'm slipping. Right [...]
I got all excited and started to tell you about our long weekend with family, but only got as far as Thursday. Whoops. But better late than never, right? It's true. I was off work Thursday and Friday last week to drive to Cabot and back (Thursday) then entertain the fam in Fayetteville (Friday and [...]
- Back for more May 23, 2013
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Lori S: Don't feel too bad about the walking the plank. ...
- Becky: 0:45, the single greatest view anyone has ever wan...
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...