I have bags.
Archive | April, 2011
The race is less than 3 days away! And all of you have been amazing with support and motivation and donations — I can't thank you enough. And I want to make one last push. I'm running on the Saatchi & Saatchi X Team. I've hit my personal goal of $1000 (THANKS TO ALL OF [...]
No shortage of headlines around here: First 5K! Freakish Floods! Back to work Tuesday after 10 days off! But Easter! We had Easter! This year, I gave up Diet Coke for Lent. I don't do coffee so Diet Coke was my morning beverage. Well… morning, mid-morning, lunchtime, mid-afternoon and evening beverage… if we're being honest. [...]
So… you know that 5K I've been babbling about for a month now? No, no – I'm still running it. But I let my friend Amy convince me to do a dry run. Ha. I wish that were a pun. About a week ago, Amy mentioned a local 5K that she and her husband Jake [...]
I don't remember being two years old. I don't remember the frustration or the disappointment that comes with being no longer a baby but not yet a big kid. It's really no wonder two year olds seem to have such a short fuse or a finicky attitude sometimes – what with all the new sounds [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: Amanda! Me too! Your family has been so special to...
- Amanda C.: There is absolutely no watching that without cryin...
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...