I have bags.
Archive | April, 2011
The race is less than 3 days away! And all of you have been amazing with support and motivation and donations — I can't thank you enough. And I want to make one last push. I'm running on the Saatchi & Saatchi X Team. I've hit my personal goal of $1000 (THANKS TO ALL OF […]
No shortage of headlines around here: First 5K! Freakish Floods! Back to work Tuesday after 10 days off! But Easter! We had Easter! This year, I gave up Diet Coke for Lent. I don't do coffee so Diet Coke was my morning beverage. Well… morning, mid-morning, lunchtime, mid-afternoon and evening beverage… if we're being honest. […]
So… you know that 5K I've been babbling about for a month now? No, no – I'm still running it. But I let my friend Amy convince me to do a dry run. Ha. I wish that were a pun. About a week ago, Amy mentioned a local 5K that she and her husband Jake […]
I don't remember being two years old. I don't remember the frustration or the disappointment that comes with being no longer a baby but not yet a big kid. It's really no wonder two year olds seem to have such a short fuse or a finicky attitude sometimes – what with all the new sounds […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...