Having convinced ourselves that getting two adults AND a baby all washed and ready for church every week was just WAY too hard, we had taken a break from church for awhile. Then we attended the very first service of The Harbor on February 7, 2010 mostly in support of our good friends Nancy and […]
Archive | February, 2011
I'm not a good driver. DID YA HEAR THAT? I'm. Not. A. Good. Driver. (Insert obvious and easy joke about women drivers here.) But here's the thing. It's not the functionality of the car I struggle with and it's not the actual rules of the road. I don't get tickets or have wrecks. I try […]
Stupid headache. Stupid sinuses. Stupid Arkansas weather won't make up its stupid mind. -6 degrees… 74 degrees… Stupid laundry doesn't wash its stupid self. Stupid pants don't fit right when I haven't been to the stupid gym in way too long to stupid mention. Stupid sickness won't leave my poor little family alone. Stupid going […]
In December, we saw my parents a few times for my sister Laura's wedding and then for Christmas. To my knowledge, these are the only times Colt has ever laid eyes on my Dad's car, a silver Toyota Prius. So after seeing the car a few times, listen when I tell you my 2 year old […]
You guys, I JUST wrote this. And I totally meant it. Technology isn't everything. Yada yada. Living life unplugged. Yada yada. Let's just say you should be careful what you put out into the universe. It WILL bite you. That was Friday. And by Sunday afternoon, I was eating each of those words, one by […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...