Right? There'll be days like this? As I started my day by walking into the living room to see Colt perched on the couch with a box of Whoppers on his lap, I was reminded of the delightfully unpredictable nature of life in this house. And as I quickly made my way across the room to remove said box of [...]
Archive | January, 2011
I can say with almost complete certainty that the temperature in my house is lower than the temperature in your house. Right now. And during the day. And during the middle of the night. Just trust me. For various reasons that aren't all that interesting, we keep the thermostat pretty low during the winter and everyone [...]
We don't have too many traditions, but this is one we've managed to uphold since the year we were married. Our annual family picture in the snow. We head outside at the first sign of snow — it's a bonus if we manage a picture in actual FALLING snow. We were a little slow on the trigger this [...]
Conversation while putting on jammies tonight – Mama: What did you have for supper tonight?Colt: Grilled cheese. (Sounds more like "goat cheese" when he says it, but I'll take it!)Mama: You like grilled cheese?Colt: Uh huh.Mama: What else do you like to eat?Colt: Cheese.Mama: And what else?Colt: Bread.
I've been phoning it in lately, hoping no one would notice. I've been trying to distract you with photos and videos and short bursts of commentary, but I've reached my breaking point. Must. Write. Something. Of. Substance. This last week, I did something for the very first time. I wrote a story. Someone else's story. [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...