Right? There'll be days like this? As I started my day by walking into the living room to see Colt perched on the couch with a box of Whoppers on his lap, I was reminded of the delightfully unpredictable nature of life in this house. And as I quickly made my way across the room to remove said box of […]
Archive | January, 2011
I can say with almost complete certainty that the temperature in my house is lower than the temperature in your house. Right now. And during the day. And during the middle of the night. Just trust me. For various reasons that aren't all that interesting, we keep the thermostat pretty low during the winter and everyone […]
We don't have too many traditions, but this is one we've managed to uphold since the year we were married. Our annual family picture in the snow. We head outside at the first sign of snow — it's a bonus if we manage a picture in actual FALLING snow. We were a little slow on the trigger this […]
Conversation while putting on jammies tonight – Mama: What did you have for supper tonight?Colt: Grilled cheese. (Sounds more like "goat cheese" when he says it, but I'll take it!)Mama: You like grilled cheese?Colt: Uh huh.Mama: What else do you like to eat?Colt: Cheese.Mama: And what else?Colt: Bread.
I've been phoning it in lately, hoping no one would notice. I've been trying to distract you with photos and videos and short bursts of commentary, but I've reached my breaking point. Must. Write. Something. Of. Substance. This last week, I did something for the very first time. I wrote a story. Someone else's story. […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...