Give a girl a break. This might be the longest I've gone without blogging in YEARS. Ten days is pretty much an eternity in Blogland and for the delay, I apologize. Don't take this the wrong way, but I've had better things to do the last ten days. Well, sadly, that's only partially true. The […]
Archive | December, 2010
Because I've been sneezing (and coughing and draining and sniffling) (and whining) for the last three days and my head feels, well, awful. Because I bravely and dutifully got my flu shot again this year. And I feel like this anyway. Because I stayed home to wallow in my misery on Monday and am dreading […]
I don't pretend to know what it is about hundreds of tiny, colorful lightbulbs that just makes a person ooh and aah and feel like Christmas. I have no idea what makes people get all bundled up and leave their perfectly warm and cozy houses to go spend an evening wandering around downtown in the cold. […]
To my knowledge, Laura isn't home yet – so no wedding pictures yet. Trust me, you people will be the first to know when I get the green light to post them. In the meantime, I thought I'd share something else we were able to do while in Dallas this past weekend. The quilt. I […]
Let's just say this weekend was not our finest parenting hour. We spent a whirlwind few days in Dallas this weekend for my sister Laura's wedding. (For those of you who skim for photos – you'll have to check back later in the week as I won't be posting any wedding snapshots until the bride […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...