Give a girl a break. This might be the longest I've gone without blogging in YEARS. Ten days is pretty much an eternity in Blogland and for the delay, I apologize. Don't take this the wrong way, but I've had better things to do the last ten days. Well, sadly, that's only partially true. The [...]
Archive | December, 2010
Because I've been sneezing (and coughing and draining and sniffling) (and whining) for the last three days and my head feels, well, awful. Because I bravely and dutifully got my flu shot again this year. And I feel like this anyway. Because I stayed home to wallow in my misery on Monday and am dreading [...]
I don't pretend to know what it is about hundreds of tiny, colorful lightbulbs that just makes a person ooh and aah and feel like Christmas. I have no idea what makes people get all bundled up and leave their perfectly warm and cozy houses to go spend an evening wandering around downtown in the cold. [...]
To my knowledge, Laura isn't home yet – so no wedding pictures yet. Trust me, you people will be the first to know when I get the green light to post them. In the meantime, I thought I'd share something else we were able to do while in Dallas this past weekend. The quilt. I [...]
Let's just say this weekend was not our finest parenting hour. We spent a whirlwind few days in Dallas this weekend for my sister Laura's wedding. (For those of you who skim for photos – you'll have to check back later in the week as I won't be posting any wedding snapshots until the bride [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...