The way I feel about peanut butter and Nutella is what I imagine it must feel like to have two children. I try very hard to love them equally, but each has its own unique personality and admirable qualities. Peanut butter is the older child – displaying qualities of responsibility and natural leadership. Trusty ole PB [...]
Archive | October, 2010
Aaaaaaaaaand – I'm 28.
Only a few things are really important. – Marie Dressler A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. – Charles Darwin Family is the most important thing in the world. – Princess Diana Look, I don?t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if [...]
I once had to run the mile at school with a patch over one eye. And I've never been the same. Every year in elementary school all the kids in my school had to run The Mile. Part of some sort of public school physical fitness mumbo jumbo I'm sure every school has to do. [...]
We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch last year that we decided to give it another go this fall. And evidently it's cheap and/or easy to operate a pumpkin patch/hayride/corn maze because they are EVERYWHERE. Everyone I talked to had gone to a different one, but they all seemed to have had a good time so [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...