Something happened this week that I wasn't expecting. Wednesday night, Jeff still wasn't feeling great so we headed to church without him and stopped at Sonic on our way out of town. Our plan was to take our supper and eat with everyone else at Family Night, but it was a little past his regular […]
Archive | September, 2010
It's probably not a big deal to most people to live in a single place for ten years, but I've lived in Fayetteville longer than I've lived anywhere in my life. Just sitting here now, I can count nine different addresses I've had in those ten years – and I've probably missed a few – […]
Most kids have a blanket. Or a teddy bear. Some breed of "lovie" that gets them through tough times and accompanies them to bed each night. We've never been against this concept, and have actually provided a handful of such "traditional" lovies as options over the last 27 months. But Colt's never seemed interested to […]
Today is the last day of summer. And I'm already looking forward to next year. A few months ago I wrote a piece for Peekaboo Magazine about the beautiful simplicity of summer. In the piece, I challenged other Moms – other families – to give themselves a break from the routine and the schedules and […]
Don't you just love it when you come across a real, live news story that you swear is straight from the pages of The Onion? Here. Read this article my friend Leah shared with me. The definition of "newsworthy" could warrant its very own post — so we'll sidestep that and jump feet first into the […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...