This weekend was the 2nd Annual NWA Mini Grand Prix. Which – in case you missed it – means that grown men (and women) had the chance to pay (donate!) thousands of dollars for the opportunity to drive an overgrown go-cart 35 mph around a track set up in the mall parking lot. All in […]
Archive | August, 2010
Heck with winter. Here in the South we hibernate in the summertime. We stock up on ice cream sandwiches and retreat indoors until the temperature starts to drop back down to a reasonable level, then we yawn and stretch and tiptoe out of our air conditioned caves, squinting into the sunlight. I'll go ahead and […]
Ever been misunderstood, misused, or misledEver knocked on the sky and had it fall on your headWell don't worry 'bout it, don't worryEver lost your luggage, your marbles, your houseOr found yourself in bed with Uncle Sam or Mickey MouseEver been accused of murder on music rowOr caught in morning traffic when you really gotta […]
I can't remember what we were doing on Fan Day last year, but I'll bet air conditioning was involved. Good gracious it gets hot here. And most people have sense enough to stay inside. Not us. We joined the other Razorback Faithful and attended Fan Day 2010 in The Gardens this weekend. There was a […]
I knew it would happen. I absolutely knew. And I wrote it down anyway. Last night, I sat down to write about how pleasant the last few weeks have been and that we have magically, miraculously avoided any heavy "two year old" behavior. There is a post sitting in draft right this moment that goes […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...