Lesson #1: Word association. Since Colt has been talking a bit more, he has erupted with jabber about things in our daily routine. "Door-door" has come to mean not only the actual door, but it also stands in for words like "open" and "close". Anything with a lid or a door or a cap, I […]
Archive | June, 2010
Colt's birthday fell on Father's Day weekend again this year – as I suspect it will most years. Which is FINE with me. It makes for a fun weekend filled with my favorite boys. On a whim, I sent a camera to school with Colt on Friday in case they did any fun birthday stuff. I honestly […]
18 June 2010 Buddy, Here we are again. June 18th. I think this one came faster than last year. But, if it?s possible, I think we packed even more fun into the second twelve months than we did the first twelve months. Two years. Golly. It's hard to put into words how much you mean […]
Among my group of girlfriends at work, I?ve always secretly considered myself The Normal Friend. I didn?t really spend time dwelling on it, and I honestly never put it into words before now, but I always just assumed they all thought of me that way. We eat lunch together at least once a week, and […]
Several people have asked so I thought I'd just give you the skinny. You may have noticed there are a few new features on the blog these days. I've decided to cooperate as part of the Beta Team for TypePad, which means I get to try new stuff before it's widely available. Sometimes it's stuff […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...