"A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers." – John F. Kennedy Take a moment today, just to remember. And don't forget to smile. Also – I have a Memorial Day post over at Deep South Moms today. Mansions of [...]
Archive | May, 2010
Yesterday was just a Monday. I went to get you at school, and when I peeked my head into your classroom you looked up from intent coloring, politely handed both your crayon and your paper to the teacher, scooted your little chair away from the table and ran at me, arms outstretched, grinning and mouthing [...]
We were toying with the idea of taking a trip to the Tulsa Zoo the weekend of both Colt's birthday and Father's Day. And we've been a little worried about it since Toddlerhood's number one lesson for us has been to expect the unexpected. We had no idea if he would love it or hate it – [...]
My family rarely passes up an opportunity to tell Tom?s story. Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we cry. But when someone asks questions ? we are typically quick to offer the answers. We are extremely proud of the man and soldier he was and of the ideals and conviction for which he lived and died. But [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...