If you missed the "bubbles" video last week, go ahead and CLICK HERE to catch up with the rest of us. No, it's ok, go ahead. We'll wait. I know. He's adorable. But this week he kicked it up a notch. After the bubbles post last week, my sweet friend Teresa brought Colt some more serious […]
Archive | April, 2010
It rained this weekend. Hard. But we were faithful and optimistic little Razorback fans and made an attempt at Razorfest 2010. (For the non-Fayetteville crowd out there: Razorfest is a fancy term for the tailgating-on-crack that goes on all day before the annual Red-White game.) Incidentally, NWA's Race for the Cure event was also this […]
We are arguably fickle with our TV series loyalty here in the Hood household. DVR (and adding a munchkin to our family) has changed our habits slightly, but we still have a pretty standard weekly TV routine. We have been fiercely loyal to a handful of shows over the years: The West Wing, The King […]
Colt teaches me how to "blow bubbles". Trick Trivia question: How many bubbles appear in this video?
Or, Toddler Potpourri. Or, The Boy is 22 months old! Or, Guess What I Found This Weekend? And Realized I Never Posted! It's true. This weekend, while waiting (FOREVER) for my iPhone software to update during precious, precious naptime, I was browsing through some recent photos and realized there were some random ones that have yet […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...