The Boy has learned to lock doors. So far, it's not an issue. But I suspect it won't be long. I laugh now, but I remember the day he was tall and coordinated enough to reach and turn the door knobs. We thought THAT was trouble. We had no idea. And I shudder to think [...]
Archive | March, 2010
I can't help it. It's not that I don't have anything to say. You probably don't need me to remind you of that. But I've been supplied with a steady stream of distractions this week and I just can't seem to focus. First, there's the blog redesign I mentioned a few weeks ago. I was [...]
It?s 2010. It?s the age of blogging and social media and iPhones and status updates. It?s hard to believe that just 10 years ago, not everyone had a blog, not everyone had a digital camera or even a cell phone. It boggles my mind. There was life before Google. There were television commercials. People communicated [...]
The year Jeff and I got married we started this tradition of running outside at the first sight of snowfall to take a family photo. It didn't even matter if the snow stuck to anything, all we needed was enough falling white stuff to create a cute "In the Snow" photo op. 2007 Family Photo in [...]
7 Continents Africa Antarctica Asia Australia Europe North America South America 50 US States Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...