The Boy has learned to lock doors. So far, it's not an issue. But I suspect it won't be long. I laugh now, but I remember the day he was tall and coordinated enough to reach and turn the door knobs. We thought THAT was trouble. We had no idea. And I shudder to think […]
Archive | March, 2010
I can't help it. It's not that I don't have anything to say. You probably don't need me to remind you of that. But I've been supplied with a steady stream of distractions this week and I just can't seem to focus. First, there's the blog redesign I mentioned a few weeks ago. I was […]
It?s 2010. It?s the age of blogging and social media and iPhones and status updates. It?s hard to believe that just 10 years ago, not everyone had a blog, not everyone had a digital camera or even a cell phone. It boggles my mind. There was life before Google. There were television commercials. People communicated […]
The year Jeff and I got married we started this tradition of running outside at the first sight of snowfall to take a family photo. It didn't even matter if the snow stuck to anything, all we needed was enough falling white stuff to create a cute "In the Snow" photo op. 2007 Family Photo in […]
1927/1928 – Wings 1928/1929 – The Broadway Melody 1929/1930 – All Quiet on the Western Front 1930/1931 – Cimarron 1931/1932 – Grand Hotel 1932/1933 – Cavalcade 1934 – It Happened One Night 1935 – Mutiny on the Bounty 1936 – The Great Ziegfeld 1937 – The Life of Emile Zola 1938 – You Can’t Take […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...