Today marks the beginning of a new adventure. And I'm pretty darn excited about it. I have teamed up with NWA Motherlode to bring my geekiness to the masses. NWA Motherlode is an online connection for Northwest Arkansas moms, but any Mom will love it. They post daily updates with information on parenting, health and beauty, [...]
Archive | February, 2010
Kiddo, You are 20 months old, if you can believe that. This is unfolding as such a fun time and all three of us seem to be soaking it up as much as possible. We laugh more. We hang out more. Such a little guy. Here you go – 20 things at 20 months: You LOVE to be tickled. [...]
Oh, this kid. Empty boxes, muddy sticks, puppy dogs, and… running water. I believe the object of the game was to trap the water. I forgot to keep score. I will tell you what the object of the game wasn't. Let's just say no soap was harmed during the course of this "bath". If you look closely, you will see that [...]
A new gas station opened across the street from our subdivision about a month ago. It now makes three (3) gas stations within the distance of a city block over here on our exit. We have marveled at the wars that have already been waged over price. Jeff pays far more attention than I do and [...]
I have a little Rubbermaid stool that I use to reach things on the top shelf of the pantry. Lately, when I'm standing at the sink, Colt likes to drag the stool out of the laundry room, place it as physically close to me as possible, and "help" me do dishes. Like everything else, [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...