Archive | December, 2009
Last week we made our annual, obligatory visit to the Santa who lives in the Northwest Arkansas Mall. Last year, if you recall, it was relatively uneventful. In fact, Santa's camera was broken so we got to play paparazzi and take all our own photos. We had no idea what a lucky break THAT was […]
December 20. Who is your unsung hero of 2009? I've officially been a Mom since the afternoon of June 18, 2008 and I like to think I learn a little more each day about what that even means. I am responsible for this thing – my family. Sometimes it's fun and rewarding. Sometimes it's hard. […]
What is the challenge? A look back on your year. A time for reflection. A chance to make new friends. __________ Sign. Me. Up. I live for that stuff. So I recently found a website called gwenbell.com. And though I am 18 days late, I LOVE the idea of taking time during each day in […]
I received the following email from my sister Laura today. I laugh out loud every time I read it and decided I must share it with the masses. Ok, I have officially taken pictures of mr. willy for you. But haven't quite gotten around to putting them on a stick and bringing them to the […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...