Our computer is dead. Posting from my phone. Isn’t technology something? So. Dead computer. In anticipation of our guests next week, I was changing the sheets in the guest room. Colt was “helping” and got distracted. Next thing I knew he had climbed under the computer desk and switched off the power strip. I think [...]
Archive | November, 2009
The Boy will be 17 months old tomorrow and I thought it was high time for a Colt Update. I have let life and work and other whatnot get in the way of my blogging lately, but the little guy has been having a great few weeks. He continues to have an enviable amount of [...]
Sometimes you're just in the right place at the right time. Last night, I found myself in the Rogers Walmart. At 8:30 on a Monday night. With Mr. Mike Huckabee. THE Mike Huckabee. Honestly, it wasn't entirely an accident. I was at Nancy's house looking through pictures she took for us this weekend and she [...]
Ah Halloween. Colt is still too little to both understand the concept of trick-or-treating and to eat candy, so it was 100% about the costume again this year. But I didn't want The Costume to suffer the same fate as most clothes that endure an entire day of daycare. So I sent him to school [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...