Our computer is dead. Posting from my phone. Isn’t technology something? So. Dead computer. In anticipation of our guests next week, I was changing the sheets in the guest room. Colt was “helping” and got distracted. Next thing I knew he had climbed under the computer desk and switched off the power strip. I think […]
Archive | November, 2009
The Boy will be 17 months old tomorrow and I thought it was high time for a Colt Update. I have let life and work and other whatnot get in the way of my blogging lately, but the little guy has been having a great few weeks. He continues to have an enviable amount of […]
Sometimes you're just in the right place at the right time. Last night, I found myself in the Rogers Walmart. At 8:30 on a Monday night. With Mr. Mike Huckabee. THE Mike Huckabee. Honestly, it wasn't entirely an accident. I was at Nancy's house looking through pictures she took for us this weekend and she […]
Ah Halloween. Colt is still too little to both understand the concept of trick-or-treating and to eat candy, so it was 100% about the costume again this year. But I didn't want The Costume to suffer the same fate as most clothes that endure an entire day of daycare. So I sent him to school […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...