Our computer is dead. Posting from my phone. Isn’t technology something? So. Dead computer. In anticipation of our guests next week, I was changing the sheets in the guest room. Colt was “helping” and got distracted. Next thing I knew he had climbed under the computer desk and switched off the power strip. I think […]
Archive | November, 2009
The Boy will be 17 months old tomorrow and I thought it was high time for a Colt Update. I have let life and work and other whatnot get in the way of my blogging lately, but the little guy has been having a great few weeks. He continues to have an enviable amount of […]
Sometimes you're just in the right place at the right time. Last night, I found myself in the Rogers Walmart. At 8:30 on a Monday night. With Mr. Mike Huckabee. THE Mike Huckabee. Honestly, it wasn't entirely an accident. I was at Nancy's house looking through pictures she took for us this weekend and she […]
Ah Halloween. Colt is still too little to both understand the concept of trick-or-treating and to eat candy, so it was 100% about the costume again this year. But I didn't want The Costume to suffer the same fate as most clothes that endure an entire day of daycare. So I sent him to school […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...