My parents sent this little guy – Mongo – last week and he has been well-loved. He sings "If You're Happy and You Know It", claps his hands, and moves his mouth. Colt dances with him and rewards him with Cheez-its. At some point over the weekend, Colt figured out how to press […]
Archive | October, 2009
So this is the world, and there are almost six billion people on it. When I was a kid, there were three. It's hard to keep up. – Jerry Maguire, opening lines. I love that the three of us are each other's favorite person. I was recently talking to a friend about how drastically life […]
I didn't like that line, at first. It seemed so harsh and bleak and heavy. I don't really know what I was expecting. Who You'd Be Today Today's the day, friends. 14 October. It's just a day. And it's THE day – all at the same time. Two years have passed and I go back […]
Did it work? Cute picture of cute baby on cute Cow Train at cute Pumpkin Patch? In lieu of actual blogging? For inexcusable days weeks on end? I have excuses – don't you want to hear them? Nah. I'm going to bed instead, but I haven't forgotten you. And my world has not slowed […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...