My parents sent this little guy – Mongo – last week and he has been well-loved. He sings "If You're Happy and You Know It", claps his hands, and moves his mouth. Colt dances with him and rewards him with Cheez-its. At some point over the weekend, Colt figured out how to press [...]
Archive | October, 2009
So this is the world, and there are almost six billion people on it. When I was a kid, there were three. It's hard to keep up. – Jerry Maguire, opening lines. I love that the three of us are each other's favorite person. I was recently talking to a friend about how drastically life [...]
I didn't like that line, at first. It seemed so harsh and bleak and heavy. I don't really know what I was expecting. Who You'd Be Today Today's the day, friends. 14 October. It's just a day. And it's THE day – all at the same time. Two years have passed and I go back [...]
Did it work? Cute picture of cute baby on cute Cow Train at cute Pumpkin Patch? In lieu of actual blogging? For inexcusable days weeks on end? I have excuses – don't you want to hear them? Nah. I'm going to bed instead, but I haven't forgotten you. And my world has not slowed [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...