I'm beginning to think I should market Colt as an exercise program. What do you think? He's busy as ever and I caught some of his antics on video this weekend. These days it seems video captures his little energy much more efficiently than photographs. You'll see. Saturday afternoon, the game wasn't quite as exciting [...]
Archive | September, 2009
I have tried for a while now to get a photo of some of the cringe-worthy nonsense that goes on at the tanning place I patronize.These people do not OWN spell check. Or, you know, common sense. And tonight I captured a real winner. Please. Indulge. (The name of the place has been smudged to protect the [...]
Every time I sit down to write an update on the little guy for all of his family, friends and fans I think to myself, man he's been growing up so fast lately. Then I remind myself that I will probably think that every month and every year for the rest of his life. He's [...]
I was completely exhausted last night when I sat down to write an update on the little guy in honor of his 15 month milestone today. So I am saving my photos and update for another day. Maybe Monday. When I have more energy. For now – feast your eyes on a funny little clip [...]
And I thought I loved you then.
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...