I'm beginning to think I should market Colt as an exercise program. What do you think? He's busy as ever and I caught some of his antics on video this weekend. These days it seems video captures his little energy much more efficiently than photographs. You'll see. Saturday afternoon, the game wasn't quite as exciting […]
Archive | September, 2009
I have tried for a while now to get a photo of some of the cringe-worthy nonsense that goes on at the tanning place I patronize.These people do not OWN spell check. Or, you know, common sense. And tonight I captured a real winner. Please. Indulge. (The name of the place has been smudged to protect the […]
Every time I sit down to write an update on the little guy for all of his family, friends and fans I think to myself, man he's been growing up so fast lately. Then I remind myself that I will probably think that every month and every year for the rest of his life. He's […]
I was completely exhausted last night when I sat down to write an update on the little guy in honor of his 15 month milestone today. So I am saving my photos and update for another day. Maybe Monday. When I have more energy. For now – feast your eyes on a funny little clip […]
And I thought I loved you then.
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...