This came in the mail for me today. Let me back up. Way up. Santa brought me a new camera last Christmas. But the elves forgot to include one minor accessory – the lens cap strap. Not a huge deal and I could very well have lived the rest of my life without one – [...]
Archive | July, 2009
Man, do I have a boy. We've been taking advantage of the unseasonably pleasant weather by playing outside a lot in the evenings. Jeff usually takes Colt out after he has his dinner. They run laps outside. Well, Colt runs around, mostly in the culdesac and other people's yards, and Jeff corrals him. After a [...]
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. – Will Rogers
I mailed my passport renewal form today. What a racket. $75 and a mugshot later – I have officially notified the Department of State that #1: I changed my name almost three years ago, and that #2: I would like to travel out of the country, please. Bleh. But WORTH IT! I have not mentioned [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...