This came in the mail for me today. Let me back up. Way up. Santa brought me a new camera last Christmas. But the elves forgot to include one minor accessory – the lens cap strap. Not a huge deal and I could very well have lived the rest of my life without one – [...]
Archive | July, 2009
Man, do I have a boy. We've been taking advantage of the unseasonably pleasant weather by playing outside a lot in the evenings. Jeff usually takes Colt out after he has his dinner. They run laps outside. Well, Colt runs around, mostly in the culdesac and other people's yards, and Jeff corrals him. After a [...]
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. – Will Rogers
I mailed my passport renewal form today. What a racket. $75 and a mugshot later – I have officially notified the Department of State that #1: I changed my name almost three years ago, and that #2: I would like to travel out of the country, please. Bleh. But WORTH IT! I have not mentioned [...]
- Back for more May 23, 2013
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Becky: 0:45, the single greatest view anyone has ever wan...
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...