This came in the mail for me today. Let me back up. Way up. Santa brought me a new camera last Christmas. But the elves forgot to include one minor accessory – the lens cap strap. Not a huge deal and I could very well have lived the rest of my life without one – […]
Archive | July, 2009
Man, do I have a boy. We've been taking advantage of the unseasonably pleasant weather by playing outside a lot in the evenings. Jeff usually takes Colt out after he has his dinner. They run laps outside. Well, Colt runs around, mostly in the culdesac and other people's yards, and Jeff corrals him. After a […]
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. – Will Rogers
I mailed my passport renewal form today. What a racket. $75 and a mugshot later – I have officially notified the Department of State that #1: I changed my name almost three years ago, and that #2: I would like to travel out of the country, please. Bleh. But WORTH IT! I have not mentioned […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...