Archive | June, 2009
This is what it looks like. Count them. Three Sonic cups. Three. LARGES. In my defense, I think one of them was still on my desk from the day before. I think. But I know I got one on my way to work and one during Happy Hour. I don't even want to do the [...]
And that's why you're here, after all. If you wanted facts, you'd turn to Us Weekly. Or Facebook herself. But here my friends you receive the Opinion O' Sarah. And here it is. I LIKE JON & KATE. There. I said it. And I'm starting to get a little lonely here on my side of [...]
In my next life I want to be a photographer. A portrait photographer. I want to spend all day taking candid, unscripted photos of babies and kids and couples and families. Laughing and playing and smiling and snuggling. *sigh* In the meantime, it's me and my camera and a few Photoshop tricks I've picked up [...]
18 June 2009 Dear Colt: Buddy, today is equal parts amazing and ordinary. Exciting. Bittersweet. Overwhelming. And just plain wonderful. Every day of the last year has meant growth for both of us. You have grown from the 6lb 6oz lump of love that I met at 3:06pm, June 18, 2008 into the 12-month-going-on-3-year-old [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...