We are alive and well! Some of you may have been watching weather reports of ice in Northwest Arkansas and Northeast Oklahoma — and we were right in the middle of what the news is calling, dunh dunh DUNH "ice storm 2009". So dramatic… Actually, they are calling this some of the worst weather of this kind […]
Archive | January, 2009
Most of you are probably aware of Google's map feature. You can type any address into Google Maps and get directions, distances, whatever. I use it for everything – whether I want to know how far it is from Fayetteville, Arkansas to Sioux Falls, South Dakota or I need proof of a national cemetery in […]
Another day has almost come and goneCan?t imagine what else could go wrongSometimes I?d like to hide away somewhere and lock the doorA single battle lost but not the war (?cause) ?Cause tomorrow?s another dayAnd I?m thirsty anywaySo bring on the rain It?s almost like the hard times circle ?roundA couple drops and they all […]
After watching the first few episodes of the new TLC reality show about the Miss America pageant (DVR has ruined me.) I was so inspired by Miss Florida's hair that I decided to take the plunge. Her hair is longer than mine in most ways – so it will be a (hopefully not too) long and painful growing out process. But I'm […]
At the risk of baby backlash*… Colt's new friend Lawson has arrived! Our friends Lauren and Wes welcomed Lawson Michael on Tuesday morning, 13 January, 7:51 a.m. Lawson weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 23 inches long. Lawson's been here since Tuesday, and I was finally able to get to the hospital to see […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...