Sunday night was not our best work. Colt had the sniffles and didn't really know what to do with himself. He couldn't breathe out of his nose very well, so sucking his thumb was a little tricky. And sleeping was darn near out of the question. He finally convinced us that NO ONE would be getting [...]
Archive | November, 2008
I have a lot of respect for personal referrals. When I waitressed in college, I finally started carrying business cards for the girl who cuts my hair because I got tired of writing down her name and phone number every time someone asked for it. And I definitely appreciated the people who actually DID call [...]
Yup. 5 months yesterday. 22 weeks today. When do I get to drop the weeks and just go with months? "22 weeks" sounds kinda ridiculous. And I'm kinda over the entertainment I get from watching people do the math in their heads when I say his age in weeks. …So 22 weeks… there's 4 weeks in [...]
And had to look up both the spelling and the actual meaning of the word 'hooky.' Best I can tell, it originates from kids skipping school to go fishing– something like that. Anyway, I'm taking a mental health day. No plans. Thought about going to get a massage – but then thought I would be just [...]
Evidently I have bad taste in scent. That's right. One of the great desires of my adult life is for people to walk into my house and say, "mmm, it smells great in here." And it's beginning to look like a pipe dream. Which is especially alarming now that there's an urgent need for some [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...